Monday, August 11, 2014

TCR to Return Soon

Since appearing on Retro Rejects recently, I have had the urge to return to TCR again. This is something I have wanted to do for a while now, but I have found out that once you stop producing podcasts, it becomes difficult to go back to it. This is especially true since I have two childeren at home and finding time to do anything has not been easy.

The good news is, since it has been a while, I'll have a lot to talk about. The last work I did on TCR was some discussion with Alex Swingle from The Next Round about bringing him on as a cohost. I'm still looking into that. Alex is super talented and would bring a lot of great stuff to the table. Here is hoping we can make that work.

Anyways, one way or the other, TCR will be back with a new episode fairly soon. Best of luck with all your lives. Thanks for supporting the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment