Friday, April 27, 2018

DWTerminator Reviews Quake II Mission Packs

I never could quite dig in with Quake II as much as I did with the original, but I always thought it was a good game. We are talking about the squeal to my favorite game in the history of video games.

DWTerminator breaks down the two commercial expansions packs for Quake II, which are both available on Steam and regularly go on sale for very cheap.

I don't necessarily agree with all of DWTerminator's points, especially that Quake II was a primarily single player experience, but It was really nice to hear someone break these two packs down who has obviously played them both through.

This video is a little on the old side, originally uploaded in 2012, but this channel is still active and this video earned my subscription. Enjoy!

Check out DWTerminator's channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment